UNLOCK THE GROWTH POTENTIAL
Advisory services to help your organization grow in an increasingly complex, uncertain, and rapidly changing business environment.
Business Development | Stakeholder Engagement | Brand Reputation Management
The Complexity Factor
10 Roadblocks That Must Be Overcome To Profitably Scale Your Business
By Eugene Hoeven
Increasing complexity –
both internal and external –
is the biggest reason businesses do not scale.
COMPLEXITY GROWS AS YOUR BUSINESS GROWS.
Internally – as more people join your organization and leadership team, you enter new markets, you develop new products and services, and you engage more diverse stakeholders
Externally – as new disruptive innovations and competitors appear, new regulations are introduced, and societal demands and expectations change
We are uniquely qualified to proactively navigate and overcome these complexities as they arise by utilizing our proprietary DIAGNOSE Complexity Navigator Process™.
Eugene Hoeven, MBA is a systems thinker, strategist, and relationship builder.
A 30+ year career supporting and advocating for companies and industry associations – KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Bombardier Aerospace, the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Civil Air Navigation Services Organization (CANSO) and the UN’s International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) – to defend and enhance their reputation and brand recognition. In the process achieved millions of dollars in cost savings, billions in cost avoidance, while improving the viability, profitability and sustainability of air transport.
We offer Executive Advisory services to business leaders and their teams that operate businesses in highly regulated industries such as: energy, infrastructure, telecommunications, and travel & transportation.
- Building high quality stakeholder relationships
- Building trust and managing societal expectations
- Business development and partnering
- Contextualizing and calibrating what is being said externally about the business and its industry
- Creating the narrative around strategy and purpose that resonates with stakeholders
- Crisis and incident response and on-going issues management
- Driving the identification and management of organizational and reputational risk
- Engaging employees in dialogue for insight
- Growing brand reputation, shaping opinion, and creating the conditions for business success
- Integrating and coordinating the consistency of communications across the organization